Wellness Starts Within

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Getting my momentum back

The first and last time I composed something was close to two months ago.. It seems like a long time but it only feels like yesterday. So many things had happened and for one, summer vacation finally ended.. We all had a blast with the sun, the beach, the park,... and of course, all the freebie concerts and movies that came with it.To top it all , my hubby and I got the most unexpected gift when one day, I found out I was pregnant!!!! Whoa!!!! After all these years of thinking about adding a new addition to our brood,it came when we least expected it ,, :-)-- Kids were a little iffy and happy about the news too  ..;-)
What followed next were days of excitement, anticipation, cravings,mood swings,unholy hours of going in and out the bathroom, etc. We waited patiently for our first MD appointment to make the official announcement only to be disappointed and heartbroken when the final day came......They told us that they could not find the baby's heartbeat!!!!! My mind was racing with disbelief, wondering how in the world it happened , when all the while I had 2 beautiful healthy kids...But then again, I have to consider a few other factors like my age (40.... thats right!! ;-) and the like... Our NP/MD told us to come back after a week.. During this time, 80% of the time I was hoping for a miracle and the other 20% was agreeable to the thought that God must have one good reason for this.... As the days go closer, me, hubby and kids are already more and more prepared for the result.... This time, when they told us that our baby did not grow at all and still has no breathing, we accepted it with our full faith in HIM.. They scheduled me for D&C and the rest is  history but will always be a memory in our hearts and mind...At this point, we know we have a little Angel watching over our family...


These photos are only a few of the many family  pictures we took for the summer. Today, I am back to writing and sharing my thoughts as my world moves on from one day to the next.......

No comments:

Post a Comment