Wellness Starts Within

Friday, March 2, 2012

Asian Food Splurge!!!!

Yesterday was a busy day for me.... Errands in the morning and more errands in the afternoon. Part of that errand was to go to the grocery store... And with the thought of Lent in mind, I decided to head off to one of my favorite Asian Market, 99 Ranch Store . Its been a while since the last time I bought groceries here,..mainly because you cant stop buying all these yummy goodies and ingredients and makes you want to eat more! Talk about losing weight eh??? ;-)
So anyway, I had a few pieces of recipes that I wanted to try out for this week.. And part of going here is the mission of getting large jumbo shrimps!!! Ummm... the thought alone makes me hungry already..
I only wanted to get fish, shrimps, longganisa, and a few other condiments... but guess what???? I got more than what I bargained-----
Oh well..... this should be good for the next week or two... What really made me happy though was the fact that I found ingredients for my soon to be foodies....




What more can I ask???? Just the time to make all these yummy menu .. Cant wait to post them here soon with their recipe of course! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment