Wellness Starts Within

Saturday, March 3, 2012

41st Annual Dana Point Festival of Whales

Hello everyone!!! This may look like its late but you have today, tomorrow and the the whole weekend next week to come and see this festival.I actually marked this on my phone calendar but totally forgot to share it here.. my bad :-( However, it is never too late to plan and talk it out with the rest of your family and drive on right??? ;-)
I especially love this mommy blog site, Daytripping mom, who is full of activities for the whole family either for free or for a minimal price.. With this economy, who would want to spend too much for FUN??? I think I actually met one of them when they sponsored a free Barbie Movie at Ultraluxe Cinemas at the Gardenwalk in Anaheim. Too bad I haven't gotten the chance to talk to her but maybe in her future gathering??? :-)
Anyway, feel free to check Dana Point Festival of Whales .

It is free, it includse an opening day parade,  art exhibits, classic car exhibits, paddling events, sand sculpting, concerts on land and water, environmental activities, educational opportunities, interpretive crafts, kids activities,Whale of a Block Party, and of course, whale watching!

We are definitely checking it out this weekend so see you there!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment