Wellness Starts Within

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Yoga and Meditation

I have come across this site online ( http://multiplefacets.net  ) that helps me get going with trying to "re- charge my batteries" after the weekend's activities so I can better function and start my week in a good and positive perspective...Which brings me to the thought of understanding,learning and doing yoga  and meditation in its truest sense...:-)
Ater all, I got myself into this after reading and watching the movie Eat, Pray and Love by Elizabeth Gilbert ---www.elizabethgilbert.com .... Here's an interview taken at borders.com , which clearly explains how the author wants its readers to understand what the book was all about... Its not taking her journey literally, ( if it does not really apply to you) but in taking your own journey according to your own specific needs. For those who are not much of a book reader and still lost out there, maybe you can take the time and check this out.. See if you can relate to it in some ways because I know it did to me... Tremendously!!! Ive been "lost" at some point of my life and was trying to look for meaning .... Took me years to finally realized that there is one person, who is also a cancer sign like me, in another time and another side of the world who is also experiencing some kind of a dilemma  about what she really wants  and what gives meaning, happiness and purpose to her life.....And that's why she wrote this book...

No comments:

Post a Comment