Wellness Starts Within

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Positive Thoughts Create Positive Results!

In this crazy world we are living, I have come to deal with my everyday stressors through meditation and prayers. Being quiet whenever I get the chance  helps me connect to my inner self, where I could fully rewind all my thoughts and actions. A chance to talk to God and share all my success and disappointments. And a chance to simply enjoy the life that's been laid out in front of me. I'm always a believer of faith. Religion is such a profound topic that I don't even want to argue with it but for as long as your faith is there, and no matter which road you take, as long as you know you connect with God, then that is true spirituality. I have proven this to myself and in the course of my journey over the years.

Experience can also be the best teacher. And I have always love learning from life. My life and other people's life. I have opened my perspective to things which allows me to make mistakes and grow. I am not afraid of falling and failing because I know that at some point in my life, I tried my best. I always find the chance to celebrate even the smallest of things and for me, there are so many reasons to celebrate life. I value every person I meet and I treasure every memories I've created with them. I like to learn and even more enthusiastic to learn from the best! I apply things according to what my needs are so basically they change from time to time. I have a lot of hopes and dreams and I am not afraid to chase after them. I am slowly learning to either say "yes" or " no" and no more in between. :-) ( that's tough for me!!!!) I have also learned to appreciate the word "no" in exchange for some quality time with myself or my family.... Most of all, I realized that I could never be in so many things ,in such little time, and in such vast areas of my life.

The discovery of Sahaja Yoga ( as explained in my older blog) has really helped me discover a lot of things. At this point , I am not as active with my meditation as I was before but knowing the real meaning of my inner self helps me stay in the present moment. It is only through being in the " here and now" that I can truly and deeply appreciate things. Why worry about the past when you can not undone what has been done?? And why worry about the future when all you ever have are thoughts that might or might not happen?? I have learned and still learning how to master the Law of Attraction . As another human being, I am still prone to my own weaknesses and strength . But like I said, with my Faith and Open minded attitude, I embrace life one day at a time. I follow and adapt  "certain rules of thumb" from powerful and successful individuals for things that I feel is essential for mine and my family's life . After all, these people have already proven themselves so why experiment of any other way??? They have already mapped out the road to a whole new way of living... All I ever have to do is follow through it....

This is how Oprah likes to say it : WHEN YOU KNOW BETTER, YOU DO BETTER!!!!!

Pls take the time to watch this video. It helps.....

How to Create Perfect Circumstances in Your Life EVERYDAY (Abraham Hicks)


No comments:

Post a Comment