Wellness Starts Within

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What kept me busy over the last week

We often say or hear the phrase " time flies fast ", and sure enough, it really does fly fast.. I never even thought that its  already been a week since I last posted something in here. So many organization and cleaning and more cooking happened after that last time..;-) Sorry about that..

To start off, my hands got busy again but this time, its not in the kitchen but in organizing and tossing or donating some stuff that I've or we've never used for years...I started off a bit from our closet and was able to come up with (2) trash bags of clothes... ( there's actually a few more that I'm still a bit  hesitant to let go...give me a few more time ,..wink! ) then came all these old school papers from our kids and old mails or copies that used to be important then.. Sorting out papers just killed my time....



See what I mean???? And that's not even half of it.... I still have my own personal stuff plus my piles of nursing reviewers...:-(... That will be for another time, I must say... On the good side of it, We were able to find things that we thought was gone a long time ago.... " Seek and you shall find" !!!!! :-)

Tomorrow , I should post my take on a healthy version of Pad Thai..... Till tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment