Wellness Starts Within

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Podcast and articles on yoga and meditation

Today is absolutely perfect for meditation and connecting with my inner self. Ive always loved rainy days and the sound of raindrops outside makes me get in tuned with nature. Same feeling as when I get to hear the waves of the ocean rushing towards the shore or the chirping of the birds in the middle of  the woods.
As I listen to my podcast about yoga and meditation , and as I start writing my thoughts down , I am engulfed with this relaxing warm feeling  and at the same time excited towards this self discovery.

As taken from the articles of Sahaja Yoga 


1) Kundalini is the power of pure desire within us, a motherly and soothing spiritual energy which lies dormant at the base of the spine in the sacrum bone (the ancient civilizations knew that in this bone resides a sacred energy).

2) Self Realization which is the awakening of the Kundalini through the central channel, piercing through the six chakras above the sacrum bone and emerging at the top of the head (fontanelle bone area) as a gentle "fountain" of coolness. The word fontanelle itself means "little fountain" which shows again the ancient knowledge about this phenomenon of Self Realization.

3) Vibrations a manifestation of the Kundalini energy which is an approximate translation of the Sanskrit term Chaitanya. In Shri Mataji's words, "Chaitanya (vibrations) is the integrated force of your physiological, mental, emotional and religious Selves."



 -- Video on Chakras and Kundalini

No comments:

Post a Comment