Wellness Starts Within

Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring is just around the corner......




Yes indeed!!!!! I could almost smell the flowers in the air.... and the weather had just been perfect over the weekend too.My Saturday hike and Sunday trip to Dana Point with the fam bam was fabulous! And there could never be a better day for me than Monday!!!!! Oh yes,.... I love Mondays because it gives me the chance to be quiet around the house, the chance to regain my inner composure and most of all, the chance to clean up after the mini tornado everyone leaves over the weekend..lol...

Literally, I am devoting the whole week to Spring Cleaning . I thank hubby for helping me out with 4 loads of dirty clothes and sheets off to the laundry over the weekend and for some help feeding our family with his love for cooking...;-) Also, in this mission , I am finally ( sob!!!! Its still hard for me to let go) letting go of most things that I have held on to for the last 5, maybe 10 years for that matter..Yeah, yeah... that is how sentimental and attached I could be...My zodiac sign is Cancer so there goes a few of my traits...
Back to Spring Cleaning... I have a huge list of things to do that when I even think about it, I am already overwhelmed. And to think that we only live in an apartment... how much more if we are in a big house???? tsk! tsk! tsk!!!.. I guess God meant for us to have a small space so we can better take care of everyone and everything without losing our sanity eh??? ;-)

Well????? Monday just started out quite good for me. Done taking care of toys laying around in some areas for sometime now, re- arranged furnitures ( with hubs help again!) last Saturday so we now have more room to move around.Checking our room and closet now for things that needs to be donated or toss away....so on... and so forth......

What about you guys????? Any ideas of what you have in store for Spring????

No comments:

Post a Comment